Monday, November 8, 2010

My Weekend

On Friday i went to a church program called wave and i went there i learn how to be to pray when your going to bed,school,lunch,and more.On Saturday me and my family went to mandarin for my niece's birthday it was s fun that i was really full and i tasted something new i tasted watermelon and ice-cream and it tasted really good then we took some pictures of my niece and her baby friends and she look so cute for her birthday i was so happy that it was her second birthday i can't wait for her 3rd birthday.On Sunday I went to church and learn about the acts revelation and in revelations it is talking about  what is going to happen to the earth in the future, then i went home, after i went skating until, 2:30-4:30, and after and i went home, i was chilling at home, i got to go outside and play with my friends for about half and hour and, i had to go inside 

No comments:

Post a Comment